Thursday, January 29, 2009

Looking toward third quarter

As I wrap up second quarter grades and start my planning for the second half of the year, I find myself stressed, eager, and ready for change. I am increasing the depth I want my juniors to go into with the outside reading project and personal journals. I was disappointed by many ofthe assignments I received, or didn't receive, from students second quarter. I know they can do better. I have revamped and improved, at least in my opinion, many of the remaining units for the year. I am also streamlining and organizing this website so that my juniors and freshmen will each have their own pages. The main page will provide basic info, but also more of a forum for me to explain to my students, their parents, administrators, and anyone else who reads this why I make the decisions I make. Look for "wholesale change" in the coming weeks!

Juniors: For info on Of Mice and Men, your outside reading, or personal journals, as well as any and all info for your class, follow this link http://acceleng11.blogspot.com/or the one on the side of the page.